Friday, November 8, 2013

Interview with photographer Maria La Torre



About you:

I’am Maria La Torre,  I’m 24 years old, and I’m a photographer since 2010. I live and I work in Rome. After graduation, I started a photography school for a year, I finished it and started to work. I started with fashion photography then I started to work with the celebrity, but I love fashion photography and you always see in my shooting with actors and actresses. I could never leave her.

              What is it that attracts you the most of what you have around you?


 I'm attracted to everything that my eyes and my mind can be transformed into a photograph by me.

               Tell us about your experience as  photographer what did it give you?


Until now, my experience as a photographer has made me definitely grow a lot, mine was just a hobby for a short time it has become a job that led me to compare myself with people older than me in a world unknown to me.

                 Three adjectives to describe yourself.
determined

companionablemelancholic

               A film, a book and a song



Changeling
Molte vite, un solo amore – Brian Weiss
Somewhere over the rainbow
.

              What camera do you use?  lense?


I use the CANON 5D mark III
70-200 mm f 2.8
80 mm f 2.2
16-35 mm f 2.8



             Tell about exhibition if you ‘ve had any
.

I made you a show and it was a wonderful experience, full of emotions. See my pictures on a huge wall and wait for people to see, it also raises a lot of anxiety, but definitely an 'experience that I hope to repeat.

            Do you sell prints? How do you make it and where can someone buy?


Yes, of course. You can find all informations here  www.marialatorre.it

            What was your most big success?


 my huge photo of one of my advertising campaign in Xian

           Favourite photographer.


Steven Klein

            Describe some of your projects
The last my projects is:

-Miss the summer stripes-
The memory of a summer full of color holographic, warm like the sun and pattern. Moments to capture the minds and cherish as the most precious diamonds, highlighted even more by a succession of lines and accessories.

            

Your main concept.

The attention to detail
          

 What is your occupation, job, interest besides photography.

My work is photography ... I am lucky that my hobby is also my life.
 
 
           Which advice would you give someone who wants to become a (professional) photographer?


To never give up ... and above all, never feeling good enough.

          Do you work as photographer? 
Yes I’am a photographer.
                          

            Your plans.
Surely many ... especially continue to commit myself to improve my work. Specific projects? become famous, can you define a project? would be a dream.

       


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...