Friday, July 12, 2013

Interview with Elisa Caserta


About you: I'm half Elisa and half Neyth. Elisa is a 20 years old Psychology student, living in Padova, Italy. She's an ordinary girl with an ordinary life and a special family. Neyth is a dreamer, a photographer from around the world and around the universes. She is always planning for new adventures and new projects.

What is it that attracts you the most of what you have around you?
I'm really attracted by the beauty of the unknown around me, by the life of mad people and the non-life of the common ones but above all nature is my biggest source of inspiration.

Tell us about your experience as photographer what did it give you?
A better knowledge of myself and a chance to express the darkest and deepest parts of my soul, but also a new way to see the world and the beauty in every single detail of our lives.

How you found your first job as photographer/artist?
By the demands of friends and local stores.

Three adjectives to describe yourself.
Melancholic, maternal, sensitive.

A film, a book and a song
Film: Requiem for a dream
Book: Veronika Decides to Die
Song: Aerials by System of a Down

Favorite web of photography
I follow so many websites that I really can't say which ones are my favourites.
What camera do you use? Dou you use one lense?
I use a Sony DSLR-A380 and a Kiev 4A camera. Yes, I use a 50mm f1.8 lens

Tell about exhibition if you ‘ve had any.
I haven't had any exhibition yet, but I'm planning one soon.

Do you sell prints? How do you make it and where can someone buy?
Yes, of course. You can find all informations here http://neyth-ph.tumblr.com/prints

What was your most big success?Understand and admit to myself that photography is what I want for my present and future.

Favourite photographer.
Laura Makabresku, Nirrimi, Nishe, Ellen Rogers, Aëla Labbé.

Describe some of your projects
A current project consists in photographing the contrast between childhood and adulthood. When I take pictures of my 7 years old brother and sister, I try to show joy, lightheartedness and pure love. I'm so greatful to them for teaching me that everyday is special and full of hope. An upcoming project involves my Kiev camera and what I call “empty things”. More to come.

Your main concept.
Creates the Moment

What is your occupation, job, interest besides photographyAt the moment I attend Psychology university. I spend most of my time with my D., watching movies and questioning about love, life, death, religions and a lot of other things.

Which advice would you give someone who wants to become a (professional) photographer?
Have the courage to believe in yourselves and in your talents.

Your plans.
My plans for the upcoming future are to implement the use of analog camera and to travel around the world taking pictures and learning from life.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...