about you:

 Long time ago I have other name, but now I’m Victoria Morphine. 20 years old and almost 5 years of my journey with art. I’m autodidact photographer and graphic designer. Taking photos at the beginning was a form of relaxation and maybe psychotherapy. But soon art became my addiction and an attempt to show anyone my world to better understand me. I’m a paradox, many souls in one body. I still learning, keep doing what I want without society permission. I like to move controversial topics and showing real world.

What is it that attracts you the most of what you have around you?
Not around me, but nearly – Cracow streets. All of people have own history. In my town I have many places where I spend time – forests, cemetery and of course my room.
Tell us about your experience as photographer what did it give you?
I notice things that I didn’t know before, things that didn’t have matters to me. I saw beauty in tears, human fear, human body. It’s amazing for me.
Three adjectives to describe yourself.
Neurotic, lost in mind, dreaming.
A film, a book and a song.
I think I like the most The Crow movie. Book, I don’t have a favorite, maybe Albert Camus – La Peste. I so hard to choose a song, I love music. Everything depends on my mood.
What camera do you use? Do you use one lense?
I have simple SRL camera, Canon SX20.
Tell about exhibition if you ‘ve had any.I don’t have any exhibition yet, but I have plans to make it. The concept is human body, but I still looking for applicable models.
Do you sell prits? How do you make it and where can someone buy?I sell some prints, I print it on photo mate or shiny paper with my logo and of course dedication. Some of them are already on walls of my friends. To buy it, contact me on my website.
Favourite photographer.
It’s hard to choose one, I like works made by David Nebreda, Joel- Peter Witkin and Nikki Sixx.
Describe some of your projects.
I made concept art in gothic style and fashion photography but I try to make everything unusual and strange. Often I make clothes and accessories for photoshoots, everything is from my mind.
Your main concept.
Shock others and showing them my world, my point of view. It’s some kind of psychotherapy.
Your plans.Buy better camera, make exhibition, make something big to my family can be proud of me. 







portfolio: