Thursday, February 14, 2013

Interview with photographer Hiroyuki Koshikawa

Hiroyuki Koshikawa photographer.

 What is it that attracts you the most of what you have around you?  
" I could meet all sorts of people like a outsider, gypsy, boozer, talented artists, talented photographer who has freedom spirit in Berlin.  It makes me excited definitely. "

               Tell us about your experience as  photographer what did it give you?
" Curiosity that motivates investigation and learn, and interest of human being. "
          
            Three adjectives to describe yourself.
" Weird, Quiet, Dark "

                A film, a book and a song. 
" Film is God father and almost of film by Spike Lee "
" Book is a Basketball Diaries by Jim Carroll "
" Songs are  by Dusty kid, Brodinski "

               What camera do you use? Dou you use one lense?
" I use digital Canon 7d and analog Nikon new fm2. And one lens each camera "

               Tell about exhibition if you ‘ve had any.
" I have never had exhibition "
           
                Do you sell prits? How do you make it and where can someone buy?
" No I don't "
 
                Favourite photographer.
" My favorite are Jonas Bendiksen, Boogie, Larry Clark, 
Antoine d'Agata "
       
 Describe some of your projects.

I am taking a pictures of Bulgarien Gypsy who are living in abandoned building at this time "


  Your main concept.
" Actually I am searching about it so I am not sure yet, but I am always thinking of something like weird, funny thing "
                 Your plans.
 " I plan to take a picture of people who are in former Soviet Union, so I started to study Russian little by little. "













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...